Nicola has nearly twenty years of experience working in the areas of public policy and public affairs across not for profit, government and corporate sectors including roles with the Brotherhood of St Laurence, CHOICE (Australian Consumers’ Association), Medibank Private and the Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing. She has a strong record of successful advocacy on behalf of the organisations she has worked with and is experienced in:
- Policy analysis and submission preparation
- Strategic planning
- Workshop planning and facilitation Stakeholder consultation
- Media, campaign and influencing strategy, including social media
- Writing and producing publications
- Raising the profile of a cause, campaign or organisation across all forms of media.
Backed by the economic expertise within CEG-AP Nicola is able to provide advice on the interaction of social and economic policy.