APR 12, 2017
Associate Directors are responsible for the delivery of the engagements and support the practice’s business development activities. They are responsible for ensuring that all quality review procedures are followed and a full audit of the model developed is conducted and signed off.
Suitable candidates will have the following attributes:
- Education level in a numerate/scientific degree: MSc at a minimum, PhD preferred;
- Professional experience: 6 to 7 years professional experience in the field of derivatives
- Superb modelling skills and experience in designing, coding in VBA, C and or C++, and implementing pricing/valuation frameworks
- High attention to detail and managing teams, whilst delivering under tight deadlines across multiple projects
- Ability to deliver complete engagement reports to the engagement Director
- Ability to interact with clients independently and develop business opportunities
- Ability to write proposals with little supervision.
CEG provides a collegiate working environment where ideas, concepts, theory and analytical techniques are openly debated and developed to give our clients the advice they require. We offer excellent career progression opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration structure.
If you meet the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on 28 April 2017 and we expect to commence interviews soon afterwards.