APR 12, 2017
Senior Advisors will work within the Quantitative Finance team to provide a range of complex valuation advisory services specifically to attorneys, regulators, financial services and energy clients. Prior experience in the valuation/advisory team of large consulting/ accounting firms will be a requisite. Also, candidates with global work experience will have added advantage.
Suitable candidates will have the following additional attributes:
- Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Statistics; or an MBA
- Minimum ten years of experience in performing dispute and advisory-related services including expert reports, preparing valuations related to businesses, especially in the financial services and energy sector
- Experience in portfolio valuation of private equity/venture capital houses, infrastructure funds, valuation of financial institutions such as banks, investment managers and funds of funds.
- Experience with valuation standards/requirements under IFRS and US GAAP as well as an understanding of the regulatory environment
- Strong analytical skills and be able to explain their work and communicate their conclusions and findings clearly, both orally and in writing
- Time management, organisation skills and ability to lead a number of teams
- Track record in business development as they need to contribute to the growth of the practice
- Demonstrate a track record in writing thought leadership articles and manage marketing initiatives
CEG provides a collegiate working environment where ideas, concepts, theory and analytical techniques are openly debated and developed to give our clients the advice they require. We offer excellent career progression opportunities and a highly competitive remuneration structure.
If you meet the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close on 28 April 2017 and we expect to commence interviews soon afterwards.