Asia Pacific is seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Economist to join our Sydney team
Feb 22, 2017
We are looking for an Economist with a passion for economic research, quantitative analysis, writing reports and liaising with clients. Suitable candidates will have the following attributes:
- A recent graduate or graduate with 1-2 years' experience in a government agency or consulting environment
- Outstanding academic qualifications – advanced economics degree, post-graduate qualifications or a second degree in a quantitative field
- Strong quantitative skills – a real interest in numbers and the ability or desire to learn to code (such as in r)
- Communication skills – a strong ability to communicate ideas and results using words, graphic illustrations and models
- An interest in micro economics – general intellectual curiosity is key for success at CEG
CEG provides a collegiate working environment where ideas, concepts, theory and analytical techniques are openly debated and developed to give our clients answers to tough economic questions. We offer flexible working conditions and a highly competitive remuneration structure. Please note that the position is located in our Sydney office.
If you meet the criteria above then we would like to hear from you. Please send a covering letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Applications will close on 24 March 2017 and we expect to commence interviews in March.
To learn more about CEG Asia Pacific, visit our website: www.ceg-ap.com